Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Assignments Due:


               

Assignments Due: Aug. 20 - 24

- Written Response
Students wrote using the mentor text - Malala's Magic Pencil  to answer the question - How Would I Change the World. 

- Exit Ticket Question
What was the author's purpose in the text What Do You Do With a Problem?
Give evidence to support your answer.

- Writing Workshop
In writer's notebook students are using the Boxes and Bullets Strategy to brainstorm important people in their lives, and jotting down 3 moments with that person. This is helping us prepare for our first writing piece of a Personal Narrative. 

3 comments:

  1. Do i put moments at the place or talk about the place comment back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking about the assignment with important place for writing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If so, you write the place in the box. Then write 3 small moments that happened at that important place. My example was The Barn. My moments were about my dad and I working with the young foals and training them at the barn.
    Then when I caught my first catfish at 8 years old at the pond by the barn. There was a moment when I would bottle feed the baby calves at the barn who lost their mommas.

    ReplyDelete