Tuesday, April 14, 2020

ELAR WEEK: April 14-17

ELAR WEEK: April 14 - April 17

13: Monday: NO SCHOOL

14: Tuesday
Reading Workshop:
*Listen to a Read Aloud
*Discuss ideas from their notes in put into See Saw

15: Wednesday ~ Unit 5
Reading Workshop
*Question: What is my intention for reading this text?
*Vocab: Fact and Opinion
*Question: How is my thinking influencing me to form an opinion as I read?
*Read article, jot down my thoughts/feelings as I read.

16: Thursday
Reading Workshop
*Question: How is the author influencing me?
*Read arguments FOR and AGAINST school uniforms.
*Question: Am I able to see both sides?

17: Friday
Reading Workshop:
*Question: What do I believe?
*Argumentative Question ~ Is Social Media Good for Society?
*Students write about your belief and give reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment